The Guardian Social Enterprise Summit 2011
Don’t miss this interactive day for social entrepreneurs, investors and people delivering public services to discuss what makes a successful social business.
With sessions covering funding, regulation, service improvement, new markets and working with the corporate sector this is your chance to examine what social entrepreneurs, commissioners, investors and policy makers need to do to ensure that the sector thrives in these difficult times.
We'll have contributions from:
• Professor Julian Le Grand, chair, Mutuals Task Force
• Sir Nick Partridge OBE, chief executive, Terrence Higgins Trust
• Paul Drechsler, chairman and chief executive, Wates
• Penny Low, member of the Singapore Parliament and founder and president of Social Innovation Park (SIP), Singapore
• Rupert Scofield, president and CEO, FINCA and author, The Social Entrepreneur's Handbook
If you're an ambitious enterprise working with the public sector, or a commissioner seeking a better understanding about the social enterprise sector then you need to be at this event.
Register before 23 September and save 20%. Visit guardian.co.uk/socialenterprise